1. Go to page Download [6-9] and click on Posteri for download.
2. Print the posters. There are several options for printing:
- Format A3: The file is set for printing directly on A3 to make a poster. Just print the pages you want.
- Format A4: This is a smaller format, easier to use while writing or reading. You can opt for a double-sided printing.
- Booklet: If you select this option, it is very important to print double-sided to have pages printed in the correct order. Fold the pages in half and staple them in the middle.
- Format bigger than A3: If you want to print the posters on the bigger format, the best option is to request the file adjusted to bigger sizes to keep all features of the poster unchanged. To get this file, just send an e-mail to email@example.com mentioning the format you prefer.